Do You Want To Improve Your Diet?
Lose Some Extra Weight?
Reset and Detox Your Body?
The OAKTREE BODY Nutritional Program is built to be simple, easy, satisfying, and sustainable. It is built to accommodate busy lifestyles and to allow you to enjoy real wholesome and tasty foods!
Our goal is to retrain the body on how we are meant to live through education, support and accountability.
What is included in the OAKTREE BODY Nutritional Program
- All OAKTREE BODY program course content & articles
- Private Facebook accountability & support group
- Private 1-on-1 accountability & coaching sessions with Martin
- Group seminars/webinars with Martin
- Structured meal plans on foods to eat and those to avoid
- Tons of videos with tips, information & inspiration from Martin
- OAKTREE BODY recipes that fit your meal plans
- Discounted juice cleanse option (with Renew Juices)
The OAKTREE BODY is NOT a diet—it’s a way of life. Committing to change how you eat will help you gain energy, resilience and improve your overall health. Throughout your OAKTREE BODY journey, we will share with you the power of simple, natural whole foods and give you the accountability you need to succeed! Martin will guide you through the process to a healthier, happier state if being.
Your journey to better nutrition starts here!
Who is this program for?
If your goal is to get crazy strong, then I’m probably not the right guy for you. The Oaktree Body program is more about finding balance in life. Yes – physical strength is a part of that; however, I believe in having a strong mind too. So I have a couple of questions for you!
- Are you a fairly recent mom that would like to get her body back into shape?
- Are you a woman in her 40’s approaching menopause and you just can’t lose weight?
- Are you someone who has been way too busy with work and you’ve noticed that your body isn’t the same anymore?
- Are you someone who just really needs a boost?
- Are you someone that has struggled with your weight your entire life?
- Are you someone that has always wanted to get active but you continue to battle injury after injury?
- Are you someone that just doesn’t know where to start?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then read on! You’ve found the right program!
How it works:
Each month, you will spend 2 weeks ‘on’ the OAKTREE BODY meal plan and then have two weeks ‘off’ the plan where you will have more freedom in your nutritional choices. During both your ‘on’ and ‘off’ weeks, you will have accountability and support through our private Facebook group as well as through one-on-one, private sessions with Martin.
This is what ‘On’ looks like:
- Each ‘on’ cycle, you will choose 1 of the 3 OAKTREE BODY meal plans that best fits your goals, and eat only the foods indicated on that list.
- During your ‘on’ cycles, you will track and document your foods. You can use the OAKTREE BODY Facebook group to share your meal photos for accountability. You may also email Martin directly if you prefer, or use the MyFitnessPal app to log your meals.
- At any time, you can arrange a private one-on-one coaching session with Martin. Support is key and is much easier with help. So don’t try to do this on your own.
- If weight loss is your goal, we will keep track of your body’s progress with measurements and photos every two months. These can be emailed privately to Martin.
- Do your best to attend our seminars/webinars. You will get your chance to meet other members and get more involved in the program.
- You will commit to moving your body more by taking a 30 minute walk 3 times per week.
- You will commit to focusing on strength training twice a week (push-ups, squats, chin-ups, etc). If you need help with this – let Martin know! Private fitness sessions can also be arranged.
This is what ‘Off’ looks like:
- During your ‘off’ cycles, you will do your best to stay on OAKTREE BODY Food List #3, but allow yourself the freedom to eat other foods you want.
- You do not track your meals or weigh foods.
- You give yourself a mental break and focus on other things in life.